New version QSystem 21.1 is available!

twitter twitter twitter

Функциональность QSystem
× Electronic Queue Management System QSystem

Tell us and our members about QMS QSystem. Ask a question about possibilities. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the QMS QSystem.

Client App Notification and Information Board Pop-up message

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2181 от jerlanloresto24
jerlanloresto24 создал эту тему: Client App Notification and Information Board Pop-up message
Hi.

Q1. I found out in your new version in Client App that whenever a new customer comes, the total active customer is not colored in red anymore, but in the previous version, the font is getting red whenever a user has a customer and that's a good feature. How can I get it back?

Q2. And in the Information Board, I have 2 monitors and I used to run the Info Board at the 2nd display, but everytime a user calls a client, the pop-up message does not reveal in the 2nd display, it pops-out at the 1st display but in the previous version, the pop-out message works whatever display the Info Board is actively running.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2182 от Evgenic
Evgenic ответил в теме Client App Notification and Information Board Pop-up message
About color in Client App. Where is label?

В очереди все первые. Каждый в своё время.
Вложения:

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2183 от Evgenic
Evgenic ответил в теме Client App Notification and Information Board Pop-up message
About hint window for main board.

look out to QSystem\config\mainboard.xml

Where are parameters <Board><Main>...
<Параметер Наименование="Картинка панели вызванного" Тип="3" Значение=""/> <- background image for hint-window
<Параметер Наименование="Панель вызванного-X" Тип="1" Значение="20"/> <- coordinat X
<Параметер Наименование="Панель вызванного-Y" Тип="1" Значение="400"/> <- coordinat Y
<Параметер Наименование="Панель вызванного-ширина" Тип="1" Значение="1240"/> <- width
<Параметер Наименование="Панель вызванного-высота" Тип="1" Значение="300"/> <- height
<Параметер Наименование="Панель вызванного-время показа сек" Тип="1" Значение="4"/> <- time for show
<Параметер Наименование="Панель вызванного-текст html+###" Тип="3" Значение="..."/> <- text into hint-window

Or you can use tablo editor in admin app. Just atart saerver before.

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2184 от jerlanloresto24
jerlanloresto24 ответил в теме Client App Notification and Information Board Pop-up message
hi, sorry fo I forgot to put a screenshot..its on the Expectant Tab..Before if it has a waiting client for a service, the font is Red..
Вложения:

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2185 от jerlanloresto24
jerlanloresto24 ответил в теме Client App Notification and Information Board Pop-up message
yes, that hint windows is what im referring..but in what line I can set to display the hint window? just like what you told me in Information board that I can set in what display number I can automatically display the InfoBoard.

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2186 от Evgenic
coordinate X and Y determine left top corner for hint window.

Спасибо сказали: jerlanloresto24

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2187 от jerlanloresto24
thanks..I'll try that..but how about the red font for the expectant tab?

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2189 от Evgenic
That list used to be just list of services with count of clients at all.
Now it is a tree with services and clients with some data. If no clients then no info into expectant tab. Else you can see some info about clients. Not need mark it by color. Otherwise all tree will be red.

Больше
5 года 7 мес. назад #2190 от jerlanloresto24
its fine for me..its better to be red for us because sometimes if we have no client we are usually away from our station but we can barely see a glimpse of the expectant tab if it is in red, which was a good feature from the the previous version..

Время создания страницы: 0.325 секунд
Работаем с QSystem